Blog Post

07 Mar
By: kwahu 2 0

Apply for it

1. Bulky waste collection
2. Rented property licence
3. Visitor Parking Permit
4. Business Operating Permit


  • Isaac Amankwah Oduro

    Am impressed about your website. I want to apply for business permit to operate a clinic in Amanfrom behind K Ofori cement depot. What are the requirements.

    • 8:01 am - November 27, 2019

    • Reply
    • kwahu

      Sorry for the very late reply. Kindly submit an application for the permit with your Registered business certificate attached. Address it to the MCE, Kwahu West Municipal Assembly, Nkawkaw and submit it to Registry.

      • 11:13 am - August 5, 2022

      • Reply

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *